Color: Orange Lemon Scent
- CLARK'S OIL PENETRATES WOOD DEEPLY - Oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops
- PREVENTS DRYING AND CRACKING – Oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking
- Delightful FRESH SCENT that won’t overwhelm. Perfectly blended with natural lemon and orange oils
- RESULTS – Just look at the incredible pictures our customers post. Join in and show your before and after photos
- Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
- PREVENTS DRYING AND CRACKING Oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying
- EXPERT SUPPORT – Paul and Alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products
model number: 853324008005
Part Number: 853324008005
Details: Kitchen surfaces and tools take a beating. Between sharp knives, water, soap, and temperature fluctuation, wood begins to dull, warp, and show wear. This is when a good conditioning oil is needed.
Wood naturally wants to absorb everything it can. That's how trees breathe.
Your cutting board or butcher block is also soaking up everything it touches. In fact that's why butcher blocks were invented. Once a piece of wood was saturated with fat from meat, it offered the butcher a surface that couldn't be penetrated by water. And water damages wood.
Now we know that plant and animal based oils turn rancid and harbor bacteria. So we turn to CLARK'S for an oil that soaks deep into the wood creating that same easy to clean barrier without any ill effects.
Rejuvenate wood surfaces, and protect them from future damage with CLARK'S Cutting Board Oil, a delightfully scented formula that's easy to apply and works beautifully to restore and revive your food surfaces. Follow the instructions on the bottle for best results.
Choose from either the Lemon-Orange or Rosemary-Lavender scents.
Remember the 3 STEPS of Cutting Board Maintenance:
STEP 1: [CLEAN] with CLARK'S Cutting Board Soap
STEP 2: [CONDITION] with CLARK'S Cutting Board Oil
STEP 3: [PROTECT] with CLARK'S Cutting Board Finish Wax
Uniquely designed CLARK'S Brushes, Applicators, and Buffing Pads are also available for each step.
This oil has been specially formulated for Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils, Butcher Block Islands, End-Grain Cutting Boards, Knife Handles, Wood Countertops and basically any wood products that come in contact with food.
If you have any questions or concerns about our products or your order, PLEASE contact Paul or Alan through Amazon (before you leave feedback) and we'll be happy to help!
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 2.4 x 2.3 inches