Hey Ottawa Grazers! 👋🏻 As we enter our busy season, we’ve updated and fine-tuned some of our procedures to ensure we can accept as many orders as possible while still offering great service and remaining efficient as a small team.
Here are some of the updates:
• Delivery in December is offered in one mid-day time slot from 10am to 2pm. This allows us to plan more efficient routes and complete more deliveries faster, rather than two runs each day.
• If you need an order at a specific time, we encourage you to choose pickup. As a ghost kitchen, we organize and schedule employee shifts, daily production and delivery based on customer pre-selections, so arriving during your chosen window is important to help us maintain high order volume this time of year. We don’t have standard retail hours, so based on the day’s schedule we may not be able to wait past your pickup slot if you fail to arrive.
• Same-day pickup ordering via our website will be on hiatus until the new year. We may open on delivery apps here and there in December, depending on capacity each day. 24 hour notice is needed for most orders, and 48 hours for catering packages.
• Our website is carefully programmed with our availability. Capacity and limits for pickup and delivery are pre-set, so the “smart” date-picker at checkout is always up to date. You will be shown all available choices based on your cart contents. If you can’t select a date, it means we have reached capacity. (Automation is a small business’ best friend!)
• In order to fulfill as many orders as possible, we are all-hands-on-deck in the kitchen this month. We may not be available to answer as many phone calls, and encourage you to self-serve as much as possible on our website. All the most common questions can be answered at goodgrazes.ca/faq. If you need to reach us, email is best- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Latest pickup and delivery on December 24 will be noon.
• We are closed December 25-28, and January 1-5.
THANK YOU everyone for your support! 🙏🏻
Our goal is to serve as many of you as possible this holiday season, and these tweaks to our procedures will help us run smoothly at max capacity to feed you and your families ☺️🎄